Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Who am I?
What Healthcare What is all about?
Obtaining Insurance Benefits
- Open enrollment
- Special enrollment – Life Events:
- Foster care
- Birth of a child
- Gain of citizenship, national or lawfully present status
- Loss of health insurance coverage (not due to nonpayment of premium)
- Newly eligible or ineligible for tax credits or having a change in eligibility for cost-sharing reductions for individuals already enrolled
- Permanent address change which provides new Qualified Health Plan choices
- Enrolled member of a federally recognized tribe
- Individual Market
- ACA exchanges